2018 Chili Cook-Off
Unity Spiritual Center of San Angelo
Saturday, February 17, 2018
5237 S. Bryant Blvd.
San Angelo, Texas 76904
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Other activities include: raffle, 50/50, chili tasting cups, and
All proceeds from entry fees go towards the purchase of a large screen television
Rules & Requirements
1. Entry fee is $10.00 per contestant.
2. All entries received no later than 2/12/18 @ 3:00 p.m.
3. All remaining chili will be donated for love offering.
4. Chili must be cooked over open flame using propane.
5. Chili must be cooked on site.
6. Must use red meat. Meat cannot be marinated.
7. Entrant must be willing to taste your chili.
8. Chili must not contain fillers (beans, macaroni, pasta. etc.)
9. Chili will be only meat and gravy.
10. There will be only one (1) chili per entry.
11. Cups must be filled to the rim.
12. There must not be any marks of the chili which includes chili found on the outside of the cup.
13. Judges are not allowed to taste any person’s chili prior to judging.
14. Judges must not be part of the cooking team (spouse, etc.)